ES - war bus

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 07:58:19 PDT 1999

>I like the idea of a bus, but I think we need a potty in it, else, we could
>find ourselves stopping every hour for _someone's_ needs. Could we get a
>bus
>with a potty and provide our own driver?  I definitely approve of looking
>into this deal to see if it's possible.

   Potty?!  Na, we'll just make it like my school bus- "Hold it 'til we get
there!" ;)

   I do not have a phone book yet, but I will try to dig for a place ASAP.

    The only downside to this scheme is coordinating everyones schedule.  I
am starting a new job Monday and by Spring Break will still probably be
bottom on the pecking order for days off after the break so I may very have
to be back Sunday night which could mean leaving early on Sunday and plowing
through.

Cyniríc