ES - Location of Business Meeting

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Oct 20 09:52:33 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

The location for our business meeting is printed on the back cover of the
October Scroll. For those of you who do not get or have lost your scroll,
here they are: (For those with web access, there is a map at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/bizmeeting.htm

Directions from Arlington & Ft. Worth:

Best route to I35W.

Travel South on I35W to FM 1187 also known as Rendon/Crowley Rd.
(1187 is about 3-4 miles south of I20)

Turn West (right) on 1187 and proceed about 2 miles to the first light which
is the main intersection in Crowley. (FM 1187 & FM 731, there is a
McDonald's on the Southwest corner)

Turn South (left) on FM 731 and travel about 1 mile to the Deercreek
Estates. (You will pass a Conoco station on your left and continue on 731
for another 200 yards or so.)

Turn East (left, the only way you can) into Deercreek Estates on Deer Creek
Drive.

Take the second left, (heading North), on Choke Cherry Lane.

Follow Choke Cherry around to 1000 Choke Cherry Lane.
(If you pass our house, the street name changes to Whitetail Dear Lane.)

Directions from Burleson & other points south:

Best route to I35W.

Travel North on I35W to Renfro Rd.

Turn West (left) on Renfro and follow it (~ 4 or 5 miles) until it dead ends
into FM 731. (The Conoco station is there on the right.)

Turn South (left) onto FM 731 and go maybe 200 yards to the entrance to the
Deer Creek Estates.

Turn East (left, the only way you can) into Deercreek Estates on Deer Creek
Drive.

Take the second left, (heading North), on Choke Cherry Lane.

Follow Choke Cherry around to 1000 Choke Cherry Lane.
(Again, if you pass our house, the street name changes to Whitetail Dear
Lane and you'll need to turn around.)

The physical address is:
1000 Choke Cherry Lane
Crowley, TX  76036
(817) 447-3636

Feel free to call to get additional directions if needed.
See you at business meeting!