ES - Minor Children

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Wed Sep 15 20:50:06 PDT 1999

You will have to sign and notarize a "Minors Permission
Form/Event Waiver" for each event. You may be required
to show your proof of guardianship to either the notary
or some SCA officer, though I have not seen this done.

The notarized document must be left at the gate ("troll").

And congratulations! I had an English exchange student a
few years ago and it was a wonderful experience for both
families. Have fun.

Caelin on Andrede
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea