ES - Minor Children

Marsh, Todd W. ToddMarsh at sierrasys.com
Thu Sep 16 14:15:26 PDT 1999

It was my understanding that the "Minors Permission Form/Event Waiver" was
used when the adult bringing the minor to the event was NOT the legal
guardian or parent.  The form has to be signed by the legal guardian in
front of a notary.  I thought that telling the gate "I am the legal guardian
of this child" was sufficient.  Most parents do not have any kind of "legal
guardian" paperwork, so no proof is needed.

Llywelyn