ES - leather armour

Ctopher069 at AOL.com Ctopher069 at AOL.com
Mon Sep 27 15:55:37 PDT 1999

    Hi all,

     Now that i have decided to get in to heavy fighting i have been
lookingin to armour. I think i have decided to go  witha leather metal
combination. I am pretty sure i have found what i like. I found it off the
web but i do not want to pay 700.00 for  leather amour so i want to make it.
What i was wondering are there any  leather makers out there that  might be
able to give me a hand in  getting it made when i get the materials together.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Ailgenan