ES - leather armour

gutridge at us.ibm.com gutridge at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 28 07:23:00 PDT 1999

I would be happy to help you.  Contact me at gutridge at us.ibm.com and I will tell
you where to get materials from in this area.

Ld Daniel Stewart
(Daniel Gutridge)

Ctopher069 at AOL.com on 09/27/99 05:55:37 PM

Please respond to elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG

To:   elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
cc:
Subject:  ES - leather armour

    Hi all,

     Now that i have decided to get in to heavy fighting i have been
lookingin to armour. I think i have decided to go  witha leather metal
combination. I am pretty sure i have found what i like. I found it off the
web but i do not want to pay 700.00 for  leather amour so i want to make it.
What i was wondering are there any  leather makers out there that  might be
able to give me a hand in  getting it made when i get the materials together.

                                                Thanks,
                                                Ailgenan