ES - Left & Found

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Mon Sep 6 14:19:16 PDT 1999

At 04:33 PM 9/6/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Not to worry I left my mug on one of the tables and when I went and got it I
>picked up the tables I recognized and the little blanket they were on.  I'll
>get them to you at bardic in a week or so.  Wiley

Thanks so much Wiley.  I am so glad someone is looking out for us 'older'
ladies and our forgetful mind.  Or maybe I should only speak for my own mind
and let Dana do the same. (But she is getting there.) G

See you later to collect our things.  Again, Thank you!

Bice

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong,
	but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.