ES - Greetings from Dragonsfire Tor

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Thu Sep 9 19:04:59 PDT 1999

Unto the wonderful populace of Elfsea does Lady Genevieve de la Gamba send
greetings!

      PLEASE come to the Tor's college!  The Tor sponsors many wonderful
events, and this is not going to fail to please.  They have lots of good
classes for all (including mine, on cooking wild game.  Bring your
appetite!), and the revel should be a great one.  I love the Tor.  I have
served as one of it's Guardians and I have always been welcomed at ANY Tor
event.  It's worth the beautiful drive down to Stephenville.  I'll be
looking for you there!

Also, please note:  The class I'm scheduled to teach is scheduled twice.
This is _not_  an error.  Depending on the size of the class and how in
depth we get, it may turn from a one hour class into a two hour class.  But
please don't hesitate to go to another class at those time slots.  But I
can't guarrantee there'll be enough "tastes" to go around....  ;-)

In service to all,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
Former Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor
Lady-in-Waiting to Baronness Xene Therianos
Matron, House Silver Moon