ES - Greetings from Dragonsfire Tor

Dezidoo at AOL.com Dezidoo at AOL.com
Sun Sep 12 20:35:34 PDT 1999

Unto all the good gentles that attended the College of Dragonsfire Tor on
Saturday we send a hearty and loud VIVAT!!

Special Thank yous to:
Their Excellencies the Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Baroness Dana Mac Ingabin
Viscount Galen
HL Elenor de Broke
Master Da'ud and the other kind heralds who assisted with the heraldic
consultation table
Mistress Stella
Don Alaric and his cadets
Lord Borek
Lady Mara
Lady Arabella
Lady Genevieve
Centurion Airaklee Wolf
Lady Cainwen
Phillip White
Lord Darius of the Bells
Lord Logathar
Lord Daniel
Lady Armand
Lord Crandall

Everyone in the Tor enjoyed themselves and learned a lot.  This event created
a great deal of interest on campus, which may gain us as many as ten
prospective members.  The demo also created interest in the SCA with both the
local and campus newspapers.  There will be articles in both papers next
week, and we would be happy to send any interested parties a copy of the
article.  Just let us know!

It was certainly nice to have so many people coming to visit us.  You all
certainly made a wonderful impression on all our new and prospective members
with your friendliness and knowledgeability.   Current members enjoyed seeing
old friends, making new ones, and gaining new knowledge both in the classes
and in conversation.

(some of us are so excited by the combat that we want to start our own combat
crossbow brigade!)

Yours in service,

Lady Caitlin ferch Gwynnora     and     Desire'e of Dragonsfire Tor
Seneschal                       and     Deputy Seneschal of Dragonsfire Tor