ES - Upcoming Events

davihayes at na.ko.com davihayes at na.ko.com
Wed Sep 29 11:39:09 PDT 1999

Since I don't yet have access to either the Black Star or the Elfsea Scroll, I
was wondering if anyone could forward the basic details of the following two
events: Crown Tournament and Kingdom Eisteddfodd (spelling?). After having so
much fun at Elfsea Defender, I'm really looking forward to my next event. Also,
heartfelt thanks to all of my fellow heavy fighters who so graciously let me
borrow so many needed items like gauntlets, pole arms, etc..

Dunstan Cenegehygd

P.S. For those poor heralds who struggled with my surname at the lists this
weekend, here's my best shot at writing how it is pronounced in Old English:
Chain-uh-ya-heeyoo-dee.