ES - 2nd Annual Padraig's Wake

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Sat Apr 22 16:41:54 PDT 2000

Please know that we would have liked to have been present at
your premature (again) death celebration. We spent the day
acquiring lumber and stuff for the shed and finishing the
posts and banding. Though Home Depot loves us, we are tired
and the prospect of a longish drive at this time does not
seem too appealing.

Besides it looks like it might rain and we have to get out
and cover the stuff with tarps.

Caelin and Pyro

ngfield%20Road&city=Springtown&state=TX&slt=32.9600&sln=-97.6555&zip=76082-6
021&mag=9&cs=9&off=w
for an interactive map

The revel will commence after Loch Ruadh’s Fighter Practice (also at
Polydore’s, at 2:00pm)

Potluck Feast
Deep fried turkey, smoked brisket and other meats will be provided
Suggested items to bring:  Salads, veggies, cheeses, breads, chips, dips,
desserts
Iced tea and lemonade will be provided
Bring your own booze and/or soft drinks

Other items to bring:
Chairs
Musical Instruments
Songbooks
Tents and Sleeping bags
(if you intend to imbibe heavily, please plan to stay unless you have a
designated driver.  Polydore has plenty of room for tents.)

Children Welcome

Padraig

--
Nunc Est Bibendum