ES - armor question

ProHero prohero at ctelcom.net
Wed Apr 19 07:40:13 PDT 2000

If you have the patterns for the cops and have the steel, I have some wood dishes
and a dishing tool to shape the cops.  I did this and they look great, though a
little rough. In period, i suppose.
I have no experience creating armor, but have learned quite a bit from many
knowledgeable members of the populace.  Go to any armor workshop  that's
mentioned here and bring your projects. You will get plenty of help.
Dunstan of Padstow
 (MKA) James Strickland

I would rather men should ask why no statue has been erected in my honor,
than why one has.
   Marcus Porcius Cato
FACILIS DESCENSUS AVERNO [the descent into hell is easy]