ES - Steppes Cavalry Calendar - Equestrian

Lisa.Lechatton at mckhboc.com Lisa.Lechatton at mckhboc.com
Wed Apr 19 11:02:51 PDT 2000

Good gentles pray attend -

The good Baroness Catrin of the Steppes wishes to see horses on her tournament
field. To please this great lady we are starting a branch of the equestrian
guild for Steppes and we will have equestrian games at Steppes Warlord.

Keep in mind that Equestrian Guild is not just for riders. The Equestrian
guild also includes arts and sciences where equines are involved (horse
furniture, smithing, horse handling, etc..).

Our current calendar:
Tuesday, April 25 - 7:30 PM Tournament Equipment Party
Sunday, May 7 - Steppes Warlord, Equestrian practice & planning
Sunday, May 21 - Steppes Warlord, Equestrian practice & planning

April 25 - 7:30 p.m. - 1st Steppes Cavalry Meeting
Home of Steppes Baron Fritz & Baroness Catrin - 4609 Swiss Avenue (One mile
north of I-30 off the Carroll Street exit).
We are greatly in need of tournament equipment for the equestrian
games before Warlord.  To remedy this situation we are gathering a working party
on April 25 - 7:30 p.m. at their Excellencies, Catrin and Fritz of the Steppes,
home. Pizza and sodas provided.
We seek persons with woodworking (shop) skills, especially, to join us in this
task.
This is also the first meeting for the Equestrian Guild in this area. All
persons interested in supporting equestrian games at Steppes Warlord and
afterwards in tournaments of this region should attend.

Sunday, May 7 and 21 - Steppes Warlord Equestrian Equipment Test and Planning
>From 10 am to 3 p.m.
Willow Creek Ranch
Directions: From I75 in Plano exit Spring Creek and go east to
Jupiter. At Jupiter turn North (Left). The first right is Morton Vale, when
you take it you are facing the entrance to the stables.

Who should attend?