ES - FW: ANST - Fw: SCA Movie

Curtis Myers myersc at flash.net
Mon Apr 17 21:12:26 PDT 2000

WOW! I am excited, only thing that could have made it better were if it were about Ansteorra.

I was reading other pages on their site and apparently they did a lot of their preliminary shooting at Estrella War last year.  No mention on their site as to when it will be released.

One other thing I noticed, their main page uses Dynamic HTML (not all browsers will display it)

Caerell MacDomnaill