ES - Demo

Christine Fink eleefink at consultant.com
Mon Apr 17 19:25:36 PDT 2000

I mean no disrespect. But the library is on the left side of the street. It
is located just north of St. Vincent De Paul Catholic Church. It's a white
cement (brick?) building with a glass windows on the front of the building
and there's a sign in the front. If you pass Arkansas Lane, then you've gone
too far.

BTW, I would like to dance, but I'll be there nonetheless.

In Service,
Maria