ES - Time off

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Fri Apr 21 13:57:41 PDT 2000

Greetings Elfsea,

Over the last few weeks some of you have been concerned about why I have
not been actively participating at the last few practices and moots.
The simple answer is that live has been getting the best of me lately,
too much work and little sleep are the main culprits.  I have decided
that the best thing for both me and the barony is for me to take a
little time off from my duties and work things out at my own pace for a
couple of weeks.  My deputy, Anne Dragonslayer will be taking over the
chroniclers office for the next few weeks, so please give her a hand if
she asks for help.  She can be reached at Lynash at aol.com so send any
reports or scroll submissions to her for this next month, I will also be
forwarding anything I get on to her.  Unless Anne says otherwise the
deadline will still be the 25th (that's this Tuesday folks) so lets all
try to make this as painless for her as possible.

I just wanted all of you to know that I'm ok and that I'm not leaving
you or anything and that my commitment to Springfaire is still on, I'm
just tired and I need a little bit of R&R before jumping back in again.
So for those of you who have asked, thanks for caring, I'll be back on
my feet before you know it.

In service,

	Lord Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler