ES - volunteers for set-up

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Fri Apr 21 13:57:48 PDT 2000

Greetings all,

I am looking for some help at Springfaire.  What I need people to help
me with is setting up the list field and baronial pavilion, putting
signs on the roads and dividing up what stuff goes where on Friday and
packing it all back up after everyone is through using it on Sunday.
I'm looking for 3-4 people (enough to set up the baronial pavilion),
Ceatta has been nice enough to offer to drive the rental truck to site
and back so that job has been covered.

If you are interested please contact me at alric at texas.net

Also, would all the other coordinators please get me a list of what they
will need from storage, thanks.

	Lord Phelippe