ES - Lughnasad- Herald reports?

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at home.com
Tue Aug 15 07:30:14 PDT 2000

Mistress Xene here:

I apologize for missing this wonderful event, but I did attend Timothy and
Anezka's wedding, which was absolutely beautiful.
I heard from Llywelyn about some of the court activities and awards, but
have yet to read the full accounting of awards in Court and at the
impromptu, drive-by award that was read at Bardic.  Congratulations, Lord
Padraig!! Your Sable Thistle in Bardcraft was well deserved.

In Service,

Xene Theriane

Just a reminder, please don't forget to send in the official herald's award
reports so that all these wonderful awards are properly recorded in the
Order of Precendence.  The job isn't over until the paperwork is done!!