ES - Lughnasad- Herald reports?

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Aug 15 08:50:28 PDT 2000

The Event was wonderful!!!

Their Excellencies, Lord and Lady Loch Ruadh (gee, I love the sound of that)
were fantastic all weekend.  The Courts were outstanding!!  I will let the
Herald of Loch Ruadh announce all of the awards received, because I am sure
I would forget one or two and I know he has a list of all awards received.
I will tell you Loch Ruadh's populace was pleased with the awards received
and our sister Canton of Dragonsfire Tor also received some well deserved
awards Saturday evening.

The feast was fantastic and everyone must have been well fed because we had
food left over.

The various competitions all had excellent entries, with great judges and
wonderful prizes.  The classes that were offered all had good attendance. I
am sure the duel of Chicken Florentine will long be remembered.

The attendance was wonderful, I think we had about 160+ on site (someone
will correct me if I am wrong).

To everyone who helped make this one of the best events I have
attended.....VIVAT and thank you.

Baroness Dana Mac an Ghabhann