ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Tue Aug 22 11:01:27 PDT 2000

Yes, you read it correctly.  There are great opportunities to be had at
Elfsea Defender by being one of the few, the brave, the bold, the setup and
teardown team!

Who is needed?
As many warm, strong, and friendly bodies as possible (for those who offer
their assistance, I can promise some out-of-this-world goodies!).

What is done?
Be willing to help load the truck on Thursday evening at THE NEW SHED.
Be at the site as early as possible on Friday to help setup the Baronial
Pavilion and other items that we bring from THE SHED.
Be willing to help take everything down on Sunday after all the festivities.
Be willing to unload the truck and put everything neatly back into THE SHED.
Be willing to mingle and meet all those people you see all the time but
don't get a chance to talk to.

Signup is simple.  E-mail me and tell me when you can help.

Ceatta
Setup/Teardown Coordinator
Elfsea Defender