ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

Duke, Wes WDuke at healthaxis.com
Tue Aug 22 11:23:27 PDT 2000

Ceatta, put me down for setup

Fearghus

Wes Duke
Systems Analyst

wduke at HealthAxis.com
817-255-3240
Pager 817-418-2612

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Spence Mabry [SMTP:Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com]
	Sent:	Tuesday, August 22, 2000 1:01 PM
	To:	Elfsea (E-mail)
	Subject:	ES - Elfsea Defender Opportunities

	Yes, you read it correctly.  There are great opportunities to be had
at
	Elfsea Defender by being one of the few, the brave, the bold, the
setup and
	teardown team!

	Who is needed?
	As many warm, strong, and friendly bodies as possible (for those who
offer
	their assistance, I can promise some out-of-this-world goodies!).

	What is done?
	Be willing to help load the truck on Thursday evening at THE NEW
SHED.
	Be at the site as early as possible on Friday to help setup the
Baronial
	Pavilion and other items that we bring from THE SHED.
	Be willing to help take everything down on Sunday after all the
festivities.
	Be willing to unload the truck and put everything neatly back into
THE SHED.
	Be willing to mingle and meet all those people you see all the time
but
	don't get a chance to talk to.

	Signup is simple.  E-mail me and tell me when you can help.

	Ceatta
	Setup/Teardown Coordinator
	Elfsea Defender