ES - Lughnasad

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Tue Aug 15 13:52:49 PDT 2000

At 02:00 PM 8/15/00 CDT, you wrote:

>I really have to commend Lord Padraig and the other lords (I'm sorry I don't
>remember your names) at the outstanding job you did at the water baloon
>melee. The water baloon melee was actually boys against girls. OK, maybe I'm
>a little biased, but the girls saturated the boys and walked from the field
>a little drier than the boys. :)

I am sorry to say that I missed the water balloon melee but I am surprised
at the outcome.  When we were discussing this activity at our planning
meeting, we were all sure the marshals would come off the field wetter than
any of the children.  They must have been better at playing dodge-ball than
we thought.  Anyway we are glad you and yours had such a nice time.  And as
far as you being proud of your children; you have every right to be proud
of them.  We all are.

Bice