Laurel approved Titles -- Was {ES - The Elfsea Domesday}

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:25:43 PDT 2000

Hola!

I have a question.....

{{Big Snip}}
Trivia Point of the Day : Dama (properly D{a'}ma) is the laurel approved
title for Lady in Czech.

When I took Spanish, I was told that the title for a lord and lady in Spain
was Don and Donna (spelling?), respectively. I know that once I get my AoA,
it would not be proper to use this title to designate myself by unless I was
a white-scarf. My question is this...Is there a Laurel approved title for
those that have Spanish personnas?

Maria