ES - The incipient Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.

Ori Pomerantz ori at simple-tech.com
Fri Aug 18 09:10:42 PDT 2000

	Hi,

> > Since Loch Ruadh is southwest of Elfsea, and we are
> > northeast of Steppes, we are like opposite
> > bookends :)  Maybe we can come up with something and
> > drag everyone "in between" us into the act.   Just a
> > thought  :)
> >
> > Petruccio
>
> What a terrible awful idea.  This will no doubt lead to
> misery and bloodshed.

	It might be interesting to do a melee based on that, something
like a Viking Raid. You start with several groups of fighters at different
places (you need a big field for this). Then you have the Vikings raiding,
let us say, Elfsea (the Elfsea fighters). Elfsea needs to fight off the
Vikings and raise the alarm - calling the fighters from the other groups,
who need to rush to where the fight is.
	Of course, unless you know in advance how many Vikings there are,
they may or may not have a reserve force. If they do, leaving Loch Ruadh,
Steppes and Black Oak Keep (and all the other groups I've forgotten to
mention) undefended is a BAD IDEA.

> Do keep me posted.
	I think you can be assured of being told in any case of invasion.

	Bye,
		Uriah of Hebron who once tried to fight,
		When Crusaders invaded our land with their might.
		Most of his friends lay dead that night.
		And now he tells stories of others who fought.
		But tries to contribute each interesting thought.

--
PGP Fingerprint: 1024D/D0EC5588

         /"\
         \ /     ASCII Ribbon Campaign