ES - The incipient Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.

Daungerous (Donna R. Thompson) daungerous at ev1.net
Fri Aug 18 22:47:55 PDT 2000

My Dearest Crandall,

As your talented twin is a fine drummer and close personal friend of mine, I
must take exception to calling him "evil".  In his usual manner, he has
stated some very eloquent points and has found much favor in our household
with his ideas.

we must have drumming
> and dancing competitions. Both individual and group.
> And competitions in food and drink for the pleasure of the participants
and the
> word fame of the chefs and brewers.
<snip>
> And to strengthen that simple fact that the Central Region is without
equal in
> these endeavors, we must invite the rest of the Kingdom, to see how good
it is
> to live here.
>
> And, if by chance, some warriors from other area decide to invade this
peaceful
> gathering, we must of course keep the peace.

I happen to have a few cases of mead that are aging as we speak.  If you
apologize for the slight you have done to my dear Enoch, I am sure I can
persuade him to invite you over for a sampling.

Daungerous
Pretty is as pretty does.
http://www.desertdancer.com