ES - The incipient Incipient Shire of Black Oak Keep.

P. Crandall Polk pcrandal at flash.net
Fri Aug 18 17:41:39 PDT 2000

This reply was written by my evil twin.
His opinions are his own, and I take no responsibility.
Crandall

"Patrick J. Cuccurello" wrote:

> > What a terrible awful idea.  This will no doubt lead to
> > misery and bloodshed.
> > - Galen Elfsea
>
> As the great and noble Chingiss Khan once said, "Trust me".
>
> ....now where did I leave that boiling pitch and whetstone?
>
> Petruccio

Gentlemen, gentlemen ..............
We must not resort to excessive actions with our neighbors.
We must, of course consider the beauty found in our area.

I propose a hafla. And to ease your competitive spirit, we must have drumming
and dancing competitions. Both individual and group.
And competitions in food and drink for the pleasure of the participants and the
word fame of the chefs and brewers.

And to strengthen that simple fact that the Central Region is without equal in
these endeavors, we must invite the rest of the Kingdom, to see how good it is
to live here.

And, if by chance, some warriors from other area decide to invade this peaceful
gathering, we must of course keep the peace.

Enoch ben Gurden