Laurel approved Titles -- Was {ES - The Elfsea Domesday}

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 09:00:28 PDT 2000

Ahhh here is where we get into the College of arms verses kingdom custom. the
Laural approved Spanish alternative is indeed Don or Dona, according to
Ansteorran custom we use Sengior, or Sengiorita. Thoug an individual would be
correct in ansteorra to use the title Don or Dona, as an alternative to Lord or
Lady, I wouldn't personaly recomend it. I have a friend whos actual name is
"Don" it got a mite confusing when at his second event when he had still yet not
chosen a name he entered the rapier list. It was entertaining, it was also the
day before he raided the local heralds books and chose a name (any name would do
at that piont, so long as he could avoid one more person asking when he was made
a white scarf)

Darius