ES - Outcome of Glaslyn's Mini-Tourney

ladylavina ladylavina at email.com
Mon Aug 21 09:16:29 PDT 2000

Greetings Everyone.  For those of you who could not make it to Glaslyn's mini-tourney, you missed a wonderful time.  We had 12 classes and (at last count) 55 people in attendance.

The winners of the competition are as follows:

Advanced Category - Mistress Stella who entered an absolutely fabulous tunic embroidered with Celtic knotwork, and her device which was surrounded by a laurel wreath.

Beginners Category - Lord Mamaduke Treebane who entered some wonderful cordials.

Also, you may recall Lady Ceinwen issued a challenge to the artisans to enter something painted with a Celtic design.  The vote was done purely on a populace vote.  The winner was Lady Lavina del Bakhous for her (or should I say "my") Queen's Glove charter.

Congratulations are also in order to Cyniric Cyniwarding who was taken as a Man-at-Arms to HL Airaklee Wolf.

Finally, I wish to thank many people:

Our instructors, HE Fritz, HE Catrin, HE Allessandre, Mistress Stella, HL Tanwyn, Lord Tiggy, Lady Eleanor, Lady Simone, Lady Ceinwen, Lady Sindara, Lady Capricia, Lord Sebastian, and Lady Chiara.

Our Judges:  HL Tanwyn and Lady Ceinwen

Our Lunchocrat:  Herries of Glaslyn and his kitchen crew, Baroness Dana and Renee.

Our Herald:  Cyniric Cyniwarding

Troll Coordinators:  HL Airaklee Wolf and Lord Sebastian

Lady Ameline Dubois who arrived with children's activities (without even being asked! - thank you!)

Lady Simone who made the beautiful site tokens

To the Populace:  Thank you to everyone who brought food for the pot-luck lunch and to everyone who arrived early and stayed late to help set up and take down.

If I forgot anyone, please forgive me.

I am truly looking forward to out next event mini-event!

Yours in Service,
Lady Lavina del Bakhous
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Glaslyn
Apprentice to Mistress Stella Silvana