ES - Shed Moving

Christine Fink maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:13:12 PDT 2000

Buenos Dias!

The Shed Moving Party that was held yesterday went very well! I would like
to thank everyone who came out and helped by either donating trucks and
trailers and/or their time:

Their Excellancies, Galen and Allessandre
Lord Caelin
Pyro
Lord Raimond
Lord Padraig
Don Llewelyn (including Sam, Steven and Anthony)
Uriah
Lord Phelippe
Lord Fearghus

Did I miss anyone? Did I mis-spell anyone's name? If I did, please let me
know. I want to make sure that everyone is properly recognized and thanked
in my report.

I will be giving a complete report at Moot and again in the Scroll (for
those that miss Moot next Monday).

In Service,
Maria
Acting Chamberlain