ES - Re: LR- Untrue rumor

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Dec 8 15:55:47 PST 2000

Donna Wallis wrote:

> I was just informed that a rumor is going around that Loch Ruadh was NOT
> going to Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel, but would be going to Loch Ruadh's
> own party.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to tell Lady Gabrielle that the garb
she's been working on and her arrangements to get off work early and
have the next day off was not for Yule Revel. We've been planning on
this event for about at least 1 year and we already have things in mind
for next year. I assure you, it would take grievous injury to keep _us_
away.

Sluggy!

--

------

"The Florida legislature calls a special session to name their own
slate of electors according to the Constitution, and the media and
the Democrats compare this to the actions of a dictator. Dictators
don't behave according to constitutions!"
                                           Rush Limbaugh