ES - Tor Yule

P.Crandall Polk pcrandal at netscape.net
Fri Dec 8 11:19:52 PST 2000

My Dear Friends,
I am presently at work, but wil be heading home shortly.
I am afraid that I am not feeling well, and as I like most of you, I do not
want to get you sick. And though the Tor Yule Revel is one of my favorite
events, I must get better. So, I do not think I will be attending this year.
To those of you that I do not like, please do not consider visiting me if you
are planning on going to the Tor Yule Revel. But if you want to be ill, and
not spread it among the rest of Elfsea, you are welcome to come and watch me
suffer.

Luv,

Crandall, NoCount