ES - Heraldic question

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Tue Dec 12 17:39:10 PST 2000

Here's the info from the LoAR report.

Geneviève del Gamba. Device. Azure, a decrescent within an orle of fleurs-de-lys argent.

     Conflict with Diana de Savigny, Azure, a decrescent within seven trees in orle argent. There is only a single
     CD for the change in type of the secondary charges.

Thanks!

Genevieve

    What is the blazon of the original device (or describe it in English) and with whom did it conflict?
    Caelin