ES - Elfsea Website down

baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 15 12:27:29 PST 2000

I noticed yesterday, and see it's still the case today,
that the Elfsea website, and Armand's Album are down.
These sites are both served from GeneRich.com, Lord
Armand's business plumbing supply business, which is
also not on-line.

I'm certain Armand is well aware of the outage, and
highly motivated to get his business server (on which
he most graciously donates space to the barony) back on-
line.  In the meantime, I think it's much less of an
inconvenience to us than it is to Lord Armand, and I'm
sure we'll all patiently await the solution.

- Galen