Fwd: Re: ES - A fire in Bjornsborg

Christine Huse maria_elfsea at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 14:14:06 PST 2000

I just got this from Lord Ivar's Lady-Wife.  I might be able to make him
some new tunics, once I unbury my sewing machine from the mountain of boxes
in my room.  I think I have some food, towels, blankets, pillows and sheets
he could have. I don't know about men's mundane clothing though. I don't
think that anyone in my family is quite his size. Would anyone like to help
me with this care package?

Maria

Greetings Lady Maria,

I am writing this for my husband Ivar because he is at work and we don't
want the messages piling up too much.

Svipdagr is single so we just have to restock a "batchelor pad". His armor
is okay but everything else is gone. Hopefully, he'll get enough from the
insurance to at least pay for some furniture (they never pay to replace
everything), but he'll still need things from bedding and bathroom items and
everything in between.  He is a Norseman. Mundane sizes are: shirts- 2X or
3X, pants- 60 waist 28 length, shoes 12.

Anything can be mailed to us at:

Mike Scofield
5430 Oxbow
San Antonio, TX 78228

Items and donations can be brought to the Bjornsborg Yule revel this
weekend. If there are Bjornsborgers at other events, perhaps they would
accept things for Svipdagr. Everyone is being so kind and generous.

Thank you for your kind thoughts,

Gayle (Catriona)