ES - Web site down

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Fri Dec 15 14:22:48 PST 2000

Ladyarabella wrote for Armand:

> What has happened about 2:00 p.m. yesterday I was trying to switch from the
> current ISDN line to the new and over due DSL line and it was not handled
> properly ..... placing the blame on Southwestern Bell and it's contractors.

Remind me sometime to tell you of the difficulty I had getting my DSL
changed from Basic to Enhanced service. I don't have enough time to type
it all out just now and it is a bit off the general topic of the list.

In any case, once it was changed over, it has been working without
incident since, worth the effort, even if the effort should never have
been needed.

Sluggy!

--

------

"It's really simple. If you want Algore to be president,
don't punch the hole for Pat Buchanan."

                                           Rush Limbaugh