ES - a site is booked

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 11 18:12:40 PST 2000

I have concerns for handicapped access also. If we can find another before
the required date for the Black Star with better access, then we will go
with it. Many of our friends deal with major hardships in their lives and
ask only that we think a little and allow them access only marginally
more difficult than the rest of us enjoy.

In fact, it is also the law. I have been told the Pithians are attempting
to bring it up to ADA compliance with ramps and an elevator. Unfortunately,
that will not be soon enough to meet our needs.

On the other hand, we needed a site with many of the attributes of this
one and we found it with only days left before the deadline.

Caelin