ES - Back to Authorization Day

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 14 04:02:05 PST 2000

Could we change our subject line please?!?  I'm more interested in
>learning
>more about an "Authorization day" than who is playing with _WHAT_!!!!
>
><Rant over>
>

>Alessandra

Thank you Your Excellency,  That was the intent of the original message.
However, I know from experience that was going to happen.  That is what
makes my job fun, making people think.
Anyway, back to the topic and this is for everyone.  Do we want to set a
fighter practice aside one day in February for Authorizations?  We could
invite othes from surrounding groups to also be authorized.  Also, simce
this is close to War time, we could also take an assessment what armour
people may need.

For for playing with things in public....
....only a Fool can do that and no one views it as unusual.

Fool in Service
Raimond