ES - Back to Authorization Day

S. McFarlannne tanwyn at flash.net
Sun Dec 17 21:46:30 PST 2000

> I'm already authorized.....as far as I know.......... right dear?
>
> And isn't Tanwyn also already authorized?

Yes I am Authorized,  ..........

However, I'm not sure if I will be going to war

 I'm not sure what our future will hold .... As most of you know
My husband and I own a small gun store here in Fort Worth,
and we do Gun shows on the weekends.
Well this past Sunday night Monday morning we were robbed.
The trailer containing the most of contents from the store was stolen
from our driveway off the back of the truck (90 firearms in all)....Still
can't figure
out how they got it out without moving the truck! All but about $11, 000.
 was insured. Who knows when insurance will pay in the mean time
don't know if we will be able to keep the doors open.
I know all things happen for a reason, and I know the Lord has a plan
for us all.
We are very fortunate, It could have been much worse.
My heart and prays go out to the family who lost their home and
possessions to the fire. I see this tragedy and can't even begin to worry
about our problems.

I want to wish everyone A Safe and Happy Holiday, however you and
 yours may celebrate it, may you be with the ones you LOVE.

God Bless!
HL Tanwyn~