ES - The December Scroll

Tim Rayburn tim.rayburn at webmodal.com
Fri Dec 22 07:29:38 PST 2000

The how's and why's of the delay in sending the December Scroll I will spare
you.  It can be summed up by saying that I have fallen down on the job as
Chronicler this month.  They should be recieved shortly, which is far to
late and I offer my apologies to the Barony for my failure.

It is Renewal time, everyone's subscription expires this month and new
subscriptions cost 12 dollars and may be sent to me at 1705 Overbrook Court,
Arlington TX 76014 or in person anytime you see me.

I ashamed service,

Timothy
Chronicler
Who will not let this happen again.