ES - The December Scroll

Susan Carol Tribble susant at unt.edu
Fri Dec 22 08:21:38 PST 2000

Thanks for the information Lord Timothy.  No need to be ashamed.  I
scheduled a workshop for our Canton this month, then completely forgot all
about it and scheduled myself to go out of town that day.  This is a busy
time of year for everyone - too much to do and not enough time to do it.

Have a great holiday season.

Lavina

P.S.  The check is in the mail.

On Fri, 22 Dec 2000, Tim Rayburn wrote:

> The how's and why's of the delay in sending the December Scroll I will spare
> you.  It can be summed up by saying that I have fallen down on the job as
> Chronicler this month.  They should be recieved shortly, which is far to
> late and I offer my apologies to the Barony for my failure.
>
> It is Renewal time, everyone's subscription expires this month and new
> subscriptions cost 12 dollars and may be sent to me at 1705 Overbrook Court,
> Arlington TX 76014 or in person anytime you see me.
>
> I ashamed service,
>
> Timothy
> Chronicler
> Who will not let this happen again.