ES - Mara needs help

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Feb 8 07:02:28 PST 2000

Greetings good gentles,
    I have known Her Ladyship Mara of Rede since the day I encountered this
wonderful group of people.  She is one of the reasons I stayed around.
Since that time, I have never known her to ask for help with much of
anything personally.  Just the act of asking is a big deal for her.

    Mara,  I'll be there for you..... Weekends are not good but during the
day is fabulous.  Let me know when you need me.. and I'll be there.

Arabella