ES - Passage of Arms and Baronial College

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 22:16:29 PST 2000

I have missed very few (2?) Baronial Colleges and
Passage of Arms in 9 1/2 years. I deeply regret
missing this one. Congratualtions to Lady Tanwyn
and the new Baronial Guard!

I was unable to attend because our new house was
delivered last Thursday (Yay!) and we spent
Sunday clearing brush and cutting down trees to
make way for a new septic system, water and
electric lines. The cat briars won...oooowwww!
Next weekend we will possibly be moving into the
new house, and I would beg a boon; if you might
be able to help, I would be greatly appreciative.
Most of you know that Eadric is very ill and
Rosemary's baby (scary phrase, huh?!) is due any
second...
If you can help, please email me privately.

Thanks in advance,
Mara

=====
HL Mara of Rede