ES - Heal Thyself first

Rhonda New rbnew at ftw.nrcs.usda.gov
Thu Feb 17 06:30:34 PST 2000

Buy the pig?   Naawww... Actually, I am currently looking for
a place where we can actually HUNT the pig,  *   the pig, then
spit roast it over an open fire. I have been working on this for
quite some time and, hopefully, may have something for this
fall (the best time for   *   a pig). And this will NOT be an event
for the very young or the squeemish!

There are several places in Hill County that are overrun with
wild pigs (easy catch, but one already on 'stand by' doesn't
hurt).  It's just a matter of getting with the right land owner
who understands what we do, why we do it, and why we'd
want to camp primitively for 2-3 days just to   *   and eat a
wild pig.

/Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood
Elfsea