ES - Rules for Frugal Costuming Contest?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 15:45:55 PST 2000

Last year I remember that there was some discussions regarding whether you
had to price your thread as well as the rest of the accessories.  Rather
than have a dickering over that, could someone make a ruling about what
should be included?

Is it all materials put into making the garments, or will it be assumed that
thread and other incidentals won't severely increase the cost of the outfit?

Just my questioning 2000 lire (which _really_ isn't a lot)...

Allessandre