ES - Stepping Down

Carolyn Smith Pennington mara_of_rede at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 22:09:04 PST 2000

It is with a heavy heart that I hear the news
that Your Excellencies Llwelyn and Xene are
stepping down. You have been a part of this
Barony for a long time and have helped to make
life good in Elfsea.
I can only hope that your successors serve half
so well and faithfully as you have. If they do
not, trust that they shall know my opinion, for
what it is worth.

For your hard work and the love i know you bear
for this Barony, Vivat!

Mara

Humble servant to yourselves, Kingdom and Crown

=====
HL Mara of Rede
Barony of Elfsea,Kingdom of Ansteorra
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nova/9561/