ES - Stepping Down

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Tue Feb 8 16:09:10 PST 2000

I will have the postcards printed and mailed out tomorrow (best I can
do.)  I will be using any information given to me to insure that all
paid members of the barony are notified as promptly as possible.  But it
must be known that I don't know if all the people on my mailing list are
paid members, so there may be some people who will get a notice and
cannot take any action on this situation.  And due to the position I am
in I cannot fully trust the Domesday to be accurate because I have been
notified about a few people that their information has changed and that
was within a couple of months of the last one being published and I
don't know how many other changes there may have been that I have not
been told about.

	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler