ES - Stepping Down

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 05:31:32 PST 2000

Greetings,
Concerning the short time and the issue of a gap between seated landed
nobility. In my humble opinion a short polling can be more beneficial
than allowing 2 or more months to pass. As one of the couples who have
ask their Majesties for an interview and the Barony's consideration for
this office, I must say, that it is better for the group, as a whole, if
we can have a smooth change from one Landed Baronage to their
successors. In the past, having a Vicar and Vicaress and a long period
in which to consider options has created more problems for groups in
this Kingdom than it has solved. The succession of the Baronial Coronets
shakes the foundation upon which we have built our social structure.

On another note, I am sure their Majesties will try to consider all of
the populace and not just a singular portion. If you feel strongly about
one candidate or another, then let your voice be heard. I believe their
Majesties would indeed hear and consider those words that have been sent
to them in private, weather or not the individual sending the missive
can make it on the 28th.

Between now and Moot are several meetings, fighter practices, events,
and even a demo in Glaslyn at which the populace will be able to find
and speak with the candidates themselves. I encourage all to do this and
ask the questions that weigh upon your mind. If you wish more private
consultation with the candidates or are unable to attend the before
mentioned places please give them a call. I know that we stand ready to
address the concerns of our friends and our family that is Elfsea.

HL Darius of the Bells
HL Rosalia O Brogan
(817)459-3553