ES - Stepping Down

Nolen Dale fairborn at swbell.net
Mon Feb 7 21:27:58 PST 2000

Let me assure one and all that great pains are being taken to inform all
that live within Elfsea that this polling wil be done at the populace
meeting on the 28th. This list obviously is a great tool and is being used
to help spread the word about the polling on the 28th of February. Also, the
local chronicler is sending out postcards to all subscribing members on the
local newsletter listing.  This information will be announced to all who
attend local fighter practices. There is not much else that can be done. If
you are unable to attend,you can send your opinions to Their Majesties
directly. I know that they will give it careful consideration. Let me
address one more question of pollings done in writing. While pollings in
writing are the norm, personal pollings by the Crown, talking with the
populace is a great gift. I suggest if there is anyway possible, that you
speak with the Crown at the baronial polling, this is both unusual and
wonderful at the same time.
Also pollings do not require that the votes be in writing.
Master Richard Fairbourne
Seneschal for the Kingdom of Ansteorra
"Communication is the key"