[Re: ES - Stepping Down]

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Feb 8 08:35:17 PST 2000

Perhaps we should ask TRMs if,
> given the circumstances, they will accept missives concerning the
selection of
> the new Baron/Baroness via email.
>
> Just my two shillings worth.
>
> Padraig

Having just watched the Steppes Baronial selection process, (I'm on the
Steppes list as well) this has it's merits.  I no longer have the missive...
but I believe that His Excellency Edwin allowed for email responses for
those people whom were not able to attend the Steppes Populace meeting
during the polling.  He allowed them to respond only till a specific date.

However if their Majesties do not wish to allow this option... I should not
question their judgment but only to make suggestions.

Arabella