ES - Heraldic Display in Elfsea

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 11 10:57:41 PST 2000

Ok I'll throw in my two bits.
I would like to see a large banner of the Achievement of Elfsea, with
the Triton and the Mermaid and all. As well as I would like to see on
display with the baronial arms the arms of our two cantons and the
college as they are an important part of our Barony.

Another idea would be to have baldrics our officers could wear with the
badge of their office on them, maybe make the baldric itself blue with
the waveys down below the badge of office.

At Home in Elfsea
Darius of the Bells